Posted on Oct 18, 2008 | Comments 2
Does your garden have elegant structures? If you have such possessions, then you have to show them. The best way to show off these possessions in the night is with the help of spot light.
Whatever may be your possession, can be a waterfall or a replica, you need spot light to highlight the structure.
Adding extra lighting to your garden [garden lighting] can increase your power bill, but as it is consuming extra power you cannot even avoid adding lighting to your possessions.
Here is an easy way of adding spot light to your possessions and it even does not increase your power bill. The best solution is adding torpedo Solar Spotlight.
Features of Torpedo Solar Spotlight:
- The light is constructed with plastic, so it is rust free.
- This has solar powered design with 3 bright LED lights.
- This light is adjustable and you have the flexibility of arranging the light in proper order.
- This needs 8 hours of direct sunlight charging for working continuously about 6-8 hours.
- This works automatically, i.e., it has automatic on/off sensors.
This outdoor lighting not only adds lighting to your possessions but also lightens up your garden area and makes your garden bright. All this is done without consuming any power.
For more information regarding this product, visit:
Posted in: GARDEN GADGETS